Tuesday, March 26, 2002

You'll Get Nothing and Like It: I am frustrated beyond all reason. I finally found a service that would digitize the tape of my interview. I brought the tape in, and we watched it to identify the section of the show that I wanted digitized; it was the first 11 minutes and 34 seconds. I also asked for 2 duplicate VHS tapes. Fine. I leave and a couple of days later I get a call to come in and pick everything up. When I get there I there are two digitized copies waiting and no VHS tapes. Great. Whatever. I take the digitized stuff and figure I'll deal with the tapes later. So I get the files home and I look at them and they are not the first 11 minutes and 34 seconds that I played in his presence. They are everything from the first 11 minutes and 34 seconds on. So the guy digitized the exact footage that I didn't want and neglected to digitize the footage I wanted - the footage I sat down and went through with him.

Excuse me while I slap my forehead with a brick a few times.

So tonight you get no links. Just venomous remarks.