Tuesday, March 05, 2002

Speaking of Me: The profile of me that got cut from the local Community Observer last year apppears to be rescheduled for the upcoming Spring issue. I gather it may be on the short side, but if you're interested be on the lookout.

I'm currently in the process of refininacing, out of which will come enough cash to get me a new car. I occassionally get tempted to pursue a Jaguar or a BMW of some sort, but the fact is I worry less about impressing anybody and more about how well the thing will survive it's 900th pothole. As a result, I'll probably end up getting another Camry. But that will have to wait until the re-fi is done, which is a frustratingly tedious process.

I've been spending my evenings, pluggin away at my laptop with the TV on in the background, sitting cross-legged at the coffee table until my legs fall asleep.

And I have a load of laundry in.

There you have it. Don't I lead an exciting life?