Wednesday, July 03, 2002

Crack Me Up: We've been in the midst of a heatwave. I love the heat. Really. Even with the all the humidity. It's summer and it supposed to be hot and I love it. The problem is that it's just not condusive to me sitting at my laptop and writing away or searching for material. It's condusive to me sitting at a sidewalk cafe quaffing an India Pale Ale. Conceivably, I could crank up the A/C and pretend, just for the sake of getting work done, but (as you know) the A/C is out and it won't be fixed until Tuesday at the soonest.

So bear with me. All I can offer you is Adventures in Chiropractic -or- Who You Callin' a Crackhead?, a bone-snappingly good article. Next up will be my review of Haruki Murakami's Wild Sheep Chase and Dance, Dance, Dance. Although I may positon those for external publication, so they may not be immediately available.

And this weekend is dedicated to being productive, despite the heat, so I should be able to get some new and wondorous links posted soon.