Wednesday, April 17, 2002

Site Bites: You're probably guessing from the above that I am thinking of a site redesign again. Well, I'm not - so Neener Neener Neener. What I am planning on is reworking the links in the nav bar. I've decided it's silly for me to have links to popular sites that thousands of people visit everyday. Instead I shall link first to all the princely people who link to me. Since I don't really have time to sit down in my HTML editor and do that at the moment, I'll just pass along the results of a Google search for pages that link to me, and I'll make them permanent Real Soon Now:

If I've missed anyone you have my sincerest apologies. These are all that Google has at the moment. If you link to me and you're not listed above, email me and I'll set you up in short order.