Wednesday, April 17, 2002

Me: Right Now: First, you should know I working on a rant about going to the movies, how irritating it is, and how to fix it. Coming soon. I'm am getting a little fiction written - very very little. That's got to change. It will. I have been trying to refinance my house for a few weeks now. All my work is done but apparently Countrywide (who is going to provide me with thousands for American Airlines points for refinancing with them) has forgotten I exist. No such thing as service anymore.

I've also been exploring the possibility of seeing a chiropractor. A local guy came to my gym to give posture evaluations. I didn't have any problems, but I've seen myself slouched over like Joe Osteoporosis once too many times at the end of the day. It may work or it may not. It may just be something to write about.