Monday, April 29, 2002

Back Again: Just a brief note to tell you I'm back. I spent the last few days in Louisville, Kentucky with a brief side trip to Columbus, Ohio. Weeee. I'll probably write something about it but I don't know quite what because it had to be one of the dullest trips ever. With apologies to The Legendary KK who goes on an annual pilgrimage down there for the Thunder Over Louisville fireworks display, there just ain't a whole lot to do. Next week is Derby Week (as in The Kentucky Derby), so it may be bustling then, but what happens when that's over? The downtown area is truly dreary. The suburbs are identical to suburbs in any other city in the country. I had no terrible experiences, but I can't think of anything to recommend it. Anyway, more on that later. And more fresh content in a couple of days. For now there's email, and snail mail, and laundry....