Friday, January 18, 2002

Enough!: I went back to blue (it reminds me of the ocean, the good music). I changed the links so that visited links are the darkest green and unvisted links are the darkest red. They are both only subtly differnt from black on my screen, but that should do. I'm done playing with colors now.

Or am I? Corrin the Red from Couchgirls sent in a couple of .gifs that she made with her mAd sKillz, and I may experiment with them for background effects.

The Tao of the Couch: You could think of Couchgirls as the red-headed step-child of the shotgun marriage of E! Entertainment and South Park. You could also think of it as American Pie if it starred Roger Ebert. (Sorry, I know it'll be tough to shake that visual.) It is rife with skewed and ribald views on movies, TV and pop culture. It is weird and wild. It is twisted and terrifying. It features a lot of living room furniture. Yet I can't look away. Note: For Mature Audiences Only

When Godzilla Gets the Willies: P.J. O'Rourke explains in detail how to cope with the "vulgar" consequences of the War on Terrorism.
I can remember when powdery white substances of sinister origin were doing a lot more damage to Americans than anthrax has done so far.
Ah, perspective.