Sunday, January 27, 2002

Almost There: I'm back from spending the last four days in Washington DC. It was a pretty smooth trip all the way 'round, so I may not write anything about it. Everything is pretty much the same as it was last time I was there in October. With luck, tomorrow things will be back to normal (but give me a one day grace period just in case).

I got some fiction done - specifically, a thousand words or so on novel #3 - while I was gone, which is good 'cause I have a whole bunch of smaller writing projects that are going to occupy my time over the next couple of weeks. I will share them in due course.

I also got my taxes done; now I just have to file them. I'll be filing on-line, using direct deposit for my refund so I'll let you know how that goes. It should be interesting. I may even complete the process in time for you to benefit from my experience - that is, if you don't already have your taxes finished and filed (guffaw).

And then there' s still stuff to do on this site. A new pay service called Blogger Pro is available; I'll need to invesigate that. And I've found that blogger offers Micro Ads as a cheap source of exposure, another interesting option.

Then, of course, there's that little thing called my career the requires eight-hours of attention each weekday (and some weekends).

Sorry. The whining will end now.