Wednesday, September 09, 2020

The Month That Was - August 2020

Michigan was hot, so I visited Houston and then the Florida Gulf which put Michigan's heat into perspective. Otherwise, most everything continues apace. I continue to work from home. I continue to be frustrated by the two or three things I used to do, but cannot due to lockdown. I continue to be grateful that they are minor and I am, so far, weathering all this pretty well.

Yet with each passing day, I know I am drawn closer to inevitable changes. Retirement, relocation, and a broad set of adaptations that will have to come. In fact, there is an underlying hum of retirement in the posts this month. There is meaning in that, I'm sure.

For now I am still physically fit and financially sound and trying to live the smartest way I can.

[Ann Arbor] College Town Blues
[Covid19] Coronatime, Month 6
[Good Links] Think Links