Monday, March 02, 2020

The Month That Was - February 2020

'Twas was the month the Coronavirus grew from a curiosity across the Pacific to OMG the world is going to end. As of right now, the best response anyone has come up with is wash your hands a lot, but I wouldn't be surprised if inoculation are announced sooner than we think. I mean pretty much every virologist in the world is looking at this now. In the meantime -- I planning on getting it at some point. Folks in my age group are looking at about a 2% fatality rate -- better than anything you'll find in Vegas. I also have to hope that being physically fit pays off in the strengthened immune system it is supposed to provide. Meanwhile the stock market is taking a hit and, if I live, I hope to buy at the bottom.

[Rant] OK Boomers
[Movies] Flick Check: Midnight in Paris
[Books] Book Look: First and Last Men
[Baseball] Houston Asterisks