Monday, June 04, 2012

[Good Links] Curious Linkage

Curious Linkage: The now apparently regular feature wherein you get to read what I liked:

A great description of how movies are changing to be more like their more successful little brother, TV.

If you are really pissed off at your significant other it can be very satisfying to dump all her stuff out of a truck in the middle of the Vegas strip. Of course, you can also expect to get promptly arrested. Good times. I miss Vegas.

How to bet sports online. This is a good and accurate guide, that doesn't cover up or overstate the potential risks. Doesn't make me miss Vegas any less, though.

Hej da to lifelong Red Wing Nik Lidstrom. If I had a fantasy career as a pro athlete, it would look a lot like his and end with me being thought of as well as he, both professionally and personally.