Saturday, August 03, 2002

Like a Boomerang: I'm afraid I have a good deal of non-weblog aspects of my life that need attention, so sporadic updates at best for the next couple of weeks. As always, I will return quality material you can't get anywhere else - all at blowout prices! I have a new essay coming, another book review, a bit of site re-work (I want to do something about the heading layout), and among the other ideas I'm kicking around is doing weekly NFL picks (yes, it's football season again); not that I know all that much about football, but I think I could have some fun with it. For now, here's some stuff that turned up in my web wanderings.And if that's not enough, here are some sites for good reading while I'm scurrying about aimlessly.I'll be back before ya know it, so don't go changing your bookmarks.