Friday, August 23, 2002

A Friend Indeed: Guidelines for friendship, courtesy of The Legendary KK:

Friend,
  • When you are sad,... I will get you drunk and help you plot revenge against the sorry bastard who made you sad.

  • When you are blue,... I'll try to dislodge whatever is choking you.

  • When you smile,... I'll know you finally got laid.

  • When you are scared,... I will rag you about it every chance I get.

  • When you are worried,... I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be and to quit whining.

  • When you are confused,... I will use little words to explain it to your dumb ass.

  • When you are sick, ... stay away from me until you're well again. I don't want whatever you have.

  • When you fall,... I will point and laugh at your clumsy ass.
This is my oath, I pledge 'till the end. Why you may ask? Because you're my friend!

P.S. A friend will help you move. A really good friend will help you move a body.