Thursday, June 10, 2021

The Month That Was - May 2021

I'm on my final run-through of my next novel and have begun to refresh my memory about formatting for Kindle.  But, yeah, we're in the endgame now.  After that I start to think about my next project. 

I moved my tomato plant back outdoors and got the bikes lubed and broken in.  Summer is nigh.


The highlight of the month was a trip up to my beloved Mackinac Island; last year was the first year I missed visiting.  The island itself changes very little, which is as it should be.


Short shrift this month with just a couple of posts. I was preparing a guide to Mackinac Island and realized how long it needed to be and I just couldn't get it finished in a reasonable time frame.  So it'll have to wait until next month.


[Covid19] Coronatime, Month 15

[Rant] Smart Kids Find a Way