Sunday, April 07, 2019

The Month That Was - March 2019

This month passed quickly and relatively painlessly. The signs of Spring arrived as expected - the opening of Dairy Queen, Opening Day, and small army of people I have to look after the lawn and landscaping contacting me to re-up for another year. Taxes got done.

I got a nice long trip to Florida in - highlights below. More importantly I believe I am in the home stretch of the first draft of my current project. It's been particularly tough. I don't know if that is because I am working in a genre for the first time, or because my focus and creativity are starting to degrade with age.

I'm not sure I want to know. Really, all I want to do is enjoy my upcoming summer.

[Travel] Wild and Civilized Florida
[Movies] Flick Check: Captain Marvel
[Books] Book Look: Killing Commendatore