Monday, January 07, 2019

The Month That Was - December 2018

It was another year. Suppose I should reflect on what I did and didn't do, but I'm not going to. The year was like most other years. I wrote a bit, but not enough to feel like I accomplished much. I traveled a bit, but nowhere new and not enough to feel like I accomplished much. I did my usual fitness activities to fend off aging, but made no achievements that make me feel like I accomplished much.

Yet, I did OK. I caused no real harm that I can see. I was as good a friend as I can be to the people I care about. I put a good amount of thought and effort into most everything I did both professionally and personally. And while I feel light on actual accomplishments, the value of any stretch of a human life really needs a few years of retrospection to evaluate.

So, yes, there have been 58 years in my life. 2018 was one of them. There will be more.

[Science] Blinded Science
[TV] Letterkenny, eh?
[Movies] Flick Check: The Death of Stalin
[Tech, Rant] Criminal Mind, Digital Edition