Monday, January 07, 2019

[TV] Letterkenny, eh?

I'll file this one under shows that I'm ashamed I laugh at. The adventures of assorted eccentrics in a rural community in Ontario, or as the opening cue card states: "There are 5,000 people in Letterkenny. These are their problems." It is coarse, crude, and moves at a breakneck pace. Filled with quotables, as you can tell from a Letterkenny memes search or better yet, hit YouTube for some highlights.

It is also quintessentially Canadian. So much so that you can't get the bulk of the series here down south. They seem to randomly release a 6 episode season along with some holiday specials. I believe they are on season 5 but the best we have, legally, in the U.S. is season 1 and 2 streaming on Hulu.

This pisses me off to no end because the highlights to the later seasons on YouTube have split my sides. It's very hard for me to not break my long standing policy of not pirating stuff. Come on Hulu. Pitter patter.