Saturday, October 07, 2017

The Month That Was - September 2017

I've decide to use hexadecimal for my birthday which makes me 39 years old as of 9/13. What that means in the more common, crude decimal system I'll leave as an exercise for the reader (or the reader's access to Google). That would make me 3A next year, which look weird on internet forms and such.

Lots of reading this month, and I began the revision process of the first half of my next novel. I'm hoping that revising the first half will make the second half come into focus in my head.

Unlike last month I have no sense of the month as "lost", but it was personally and professionally frustrating, and I haven't been sleeping, and I am exhausted.

[Movies] Flick Check: Bad Heroes
[Tech] Technology Check Up
[Books] Book Look: Sputnik Sweetheart and Men Without Women