Thursday, February 09, 2017

The Month That Was - January 2017

I'm even later than usual. It feels odd to be posting about the new year when we're nearly halfway through February. I blame the persistent inconvenient state of the world. A lot of month end stuff I have to prioritize over this.

The days are finally getting longer and as we tough out another winter. I have to admit it's nice to have a break from yard work. So far this year is turning out to be nothing particularly special, and that's OK. I am still procrastinating on house work. Still spending too much time at the gym and too little time at the keyboard. I except all that to continue -- until it doesn't, at which point I will look back on this as good times. The salad days.

[Books] Book Look: Let Me Be Frank With You
[Rant] Looking Ahead
[Rant] More Depression
[Music, Tech] Solving Music