Tuesday, August 07, 2012

The Month That Was - July 2012

The Month That Was - July 2012: Hot. It's hot. I don't want to do anything, it's too hot. It's too expensive to be inside the house running the AC nonstop. Working outside is out of the question, and the grass is dead. I've been hanging out at work to leech company AC and at the gym, stretching my workouts into the evening. Damn it's hot. Too bloody hot.

Seriously, I'm just spending my days being a good boy: living quietly, minding my manners, eating my vegetables, saving money, tending my garden, reading, writing, and working hard. Hoping for karma in the bank and a break in the heat.

[Books] Book Look: Death of a Red Heroine and A Loyal Character Dancer
[Health and Fitness] Fitness Follies
[Michigan] Glove Love
[Sports] Flat Tour