Sunday, April 08, 2012

The Month That Was - March 2012

The Month That Was - March 2012: Last month I lamented that I felt awfully busy but couldn't really come up with anything especially compelling to write about. This month, two travel stories and a tornado. Yes, a tornado. Followed by a heat wave that brought us into the upper 80s in mid March and which made me rush to make sure my mower was in shape in case I had to cut the lawn in March, which would have been infuriating. A very strange month.

I got a new draft of my current project complete before meteorological chaos broke loose. I am close to going public with it. When I do, you'll be the first to hear about it. Although, like i said, it's very esoteric. I'm also beginning research for a subsequent project, also esoteric but probably a good deal more marketable.

And I'm painting my kitchen yellow. You gotta respect that.

[Travel, Health and Fitness] Running in the Sun
[Dexter] It's a Twister
[Travel, Rant] That's Soooooo Cal
[Good Links] Linkapalooza
[TV] Tube State Boogie