Tuesday, May 03, 2011

The Month That Was - April 2011

The Month That Was - April 2011: Waterworld. At least it seems that way. Spring has brought some new little twists on homeownership travails as detailed below, but I am getting more comfortable with these things. Soon I will be able to set aside my obsession with sorting out my house and get back to writing or travel or whatever.

Speaking of writing, Misspent Youth is now available on Kindle. Woo hoo. $4.84. Barely more than a latte. Go download it now. (I assume you are aware you don't need a Kindle to read Kindle books.) Same deal as with all my books: buy a copy and leave a nice review on Amazon and I'll be your BFF.

Speaking of travel, photos from my last trip to Florida -- Palm Beach and the Dry Tortugas -- are now up on Smugmug. Good desktop background fodder.

Speaking of whatever, I ran ten miles for the first time in the hopes of doing a half marathon somewhere this summer. I have my eye on one out in Deadwood, but it's an open question as to whether I'll make it.

[Books] Book Look: Lay the Favorite
[Books] Book Look: The Devil's Alternative
[Movies] Flick Check (HD Version)
[House and Home] Waging War on Nature