Tuesday, February 08, 2011

The Month That Was - January 2011

The Month That Was - January 2011: At last. You can now buy Misspent Youth. Please do so at your earliest convenience. If you like it, please add a review to Amazon. Also tell your friends. Or better yet, buy copies for your friends. If you do these things I will be your BFF. Seriously, it turned out great -- some of my best writing. Kindle version coming soon.

The corollary to this is that I need a new writing project. Actually I have one in the works, but it's all taking a backseat to the house at the moment. I don't even have any travel plans. All that is the reason content has been so late and and so light around here. Meanwhile, I've been devoting an unacceptable amount of time to dealing with snow. (The snow blower I negotiated for in the house purchase has paid for itself already in my estimation.) And tax season is upon us, which is particularly tricky this year because there is my father's estate to deal with.

It's taking a lot of spiritual effort to concentrate on Spring, when the weather will start to warm up, the taxes will be over, and the house situation will be more settled. That is, if Spring isn't just a manufactured memory for my own comfort. It has been the coldest winter in a long time. Actually, that's probably not true. But for me it's been one of the most depressing ones and that makes it seem colder. I'm cold all the time.

[Books] Book Look: From Eternity to Here
[TV] Tube Notes
[Health and Fitness] Stanky Yoga
[House and Home] House Gripes