Thursday, March 06, 2008

The Month That Was - February 2008: February flew by, highlighted by the most exciting Super Bowl in history (after one of the more tedious seasons) and a spur of the moment long weekend in Hilton Head/Charleston SC. Give it a read; it's short with lots of pictures linked. Apart from that, I can't for the life of me think of what else happened in February. Actually that's not true. I got through a full revision of Misspent Youth, now a little more than half way complete, and I have ideas for more. I also made some progress in getting my investment portfolio sorted out more intelligently -- something that had needed doing for years. (Would it be tedious for me to expound on my stock market investments? I'm guessing yes, but I'll give it some thought.) Speaking of finances, this weekend is reserved for doing taxes. Joy.

Missing in Action
Spirit of Detroit
Principled Apathy
Time Off