Tuesday, March 02, 2004

And The Rest: More links to make up for previous anemia.
  • All Hail Helix! Thanks in part to your help, Helix is Petendipity.com's Ms. February. You folks are the wind beneath my wings.

  • I didn't realize the wolverines had disappeared from Michigan 200 years ago. I'm very disappointed in my alma mater for perpetuating such disinformation. The good news is they're back.

  • I'm also disappointed that my alma mater is not a top ten party school. Clearly they don't understand the real purpose of college.

  • The most pointless research imaginable regarding some flippin' coins. Stanford would have done better to have spent the money on partying awareness.

  • My current favorite travel site. I really wish I was rich. So do the airline and hotel industries.

  • About Last Night, an exceptional arts blog by Terry Teachout, writer for the Arts page of WSJ. Good, smart reading on all forms of art.

  • How to deal with a rodent problem. "So I jump ship in Hong Kong and make my way over to Tibet, and I get on as a looper at a course over in the Himalayas..."