Friday, May 16, 2003

I Got Nothin': So when I got nothin', is it better to post to tell you I got nothin', or just not post?

OK, I have a little more than nothing. For Miss Kate, the coaster queen, I have a blow-by-blow account of a ride on Cedar Point's Top Thrill Dragster. You have yourself a good time. I'll be in the bar.

And, since every other weblog in the universe seems to be linking to this story, I suppose I had better let you in on it. It seems a woman with the pseudonym Isabella is telling a story of fleeing her home country and going into hiding to avoid an arranged marriage. This article in Wired gives you a good summary and all the links you need if you want to follow the soap opera along. I'm inclined to think it's a hoax, but a harmless and entertaining one, I suppose.

Who am I to gripe, at least she has something to post.