Sunday, February 06, 2022

The Month That Was - January 2022

The latest symptom of mortality.  I have arthritis.  Hallux rigidus, to be exact.  It has kept me from running for a few months and quite possibly will continue to do so forever.  There are treatments so I guess we'll see.  And the fact is that as long as I don't overdo it and can deal with pain, I should be able to resume some running, at least a few miles.  To quote the great philosopher Dalton, "Pain don't hurt."

Also under the heading Getting Old, below there is a write up on The Villages based on a recent retirement investigation visit.  I'm beginning to realize that the reason old people always talk about how old they are is because that's what dominates your life after a certain point.


I shall resist the urge to wallow in my agedness with all my might so...Happy New Year(?)


[Travel] The Villages

[Roaring 20s] Round-up

[TV] Cobra Kai