Friday, September 10, 2021

The Month That Was - August 2021

Swamped.  Multiple straight weekends of activities have severely cut into my ongoing plans. That's why I'm later than ever and with some very thin content.

I was soooo close to having the next book published and then I discovered a timeline problem.  I know how to solve it, but I won't have a chance to get to it until mid September so the book is delayed a month or so.  In fact, I've pretty much written off accomplishing anything until after I get through the late August/early September weekends. I hop at least to generate some good travel posts.


I am officially un-layed off at work.  I was to be terminated with severance in April, but the corporate hive mind has backpedalled. I'm relieved...I think.


[TV]Binging Oldies

[Tech] Waffling Into an Upgrade

[Roaring 20s] Roaring 20's (2.0) Watch, Coding AI