Sunday, April 04, 2021

The Month That Was - March 2021

Looks like I'm going to survive my 60th winter.  I had a nice break with a two stop trip -- Texas and Florida -- and I am itching to get more travelling done this year. Vegas is re-opening, there are some new properties, and it's been years since my last visit.  And it's been decades since the last time I could say it's been years since I've been to Vegas.  I miss hiking and road tripping out west.  I will be getting back to Mackinac Island at least twice this year for certain.


Under the heading of Lucky Me, you may remember that I have been participating in the AstraZeneca vaccine trial.  I had a ⅔ chance of being vaccinated and a ⅓ chance of getting a placebo.  With the wide availability of vaccines, they are now unblinding participants so they know whether they need to get a vaccine.  Turns out I got the active vaccine.  I've been vaccinated since January.  


In any event, here's to Spring and putting a lot of evil crap behind us.  


[Covid19] Coronatime, Month 13

[TV] WandaVision

[Ann Arbor] Trippin' Ann Arbor