Sunday, December 15, 2019

The Month That Was - November 2019

After a string of about 17 straight years, this was the second year in a row I did not spend Thanksgiving in Las Vegas. In fact, it's been two years since I have been out West at all. That needs to change. Still I got to Florida for the long weekend and spent Thanksgiving at a tiki bar on the waterfront -- so that's almost as good as Vegas.

Sorry to be so late this month -- certainly the latest I've ever been. I was swamped beyond reason for the last half of November and the start of December was no better. I've had an adventure lining up a new insurance carrier, been overwhelmed at my day job, and generally trying to follow up on nine-million other things including travel shenanigans. More on that next month (maybe).

[Books, Baseball] Book Look: Cubs Way
[Movies] Flick Check: The Irishman
[Good Links] Bits and Pieces