Sunday, September 10, 2017

The Month That Was - August 2017

There was the eclipse, there was a triathlon, and the house finally got painted. The house took pretty much all summer. There was a delay to get approval on the colors from the homeowners association, there were intermittent rain delays throughout, there were two instances of stoppages over yellowjacket infestations, there was a delay to replace a bad window, then more delays to replace some rotting siding. It started in June and ended on Labor Day weekend. Whew. I still have a couple of windows to replace.

My car continues to needle me. There is the vibration problem that nobody can seem to fix. Now the bluetooth has died.

Piss and moan, piss and moan. It was a wonderful summer. If all my summers turn out like this one, I'll be a happy dude.

[Travel] My Own Public Idaho
[TV] Toob Notes