Tuesday, March 07, 2017

The Month That Was - February 2017

It was a fairly productive month. Or at least it felt like it, but only because I made progress towards actually doing things in the future. I made strides toward getting the house painted, made progress on taxes, made arrangements for getting my second ever colonoscopy (joy). I also had a productive month at work, although that is not a topic for discussion.

I'm slowly zeroing in on travel plans, too, and being a good boy about staying fit over the winter -- the unseasonably warm weather has made that easier. So, as usual, I have no complaints.

Two more book reviews this month. I've been doing a lot of reading lately. I don't know what meaning to assign to that.

[Books] Book Look: Crazy Rich Asians
[Books] Book Look: How Much For Just the Planet?
[Movies] Flick Check: Dr. Strange
[Rant, Good Links] Irrational Follow-up