Wednesday, February 14, 2007

The Month That Was - January 2007: I know it's well into February, but my first post about new year: and so the worm turns. That's a strange aphorism and I have no idea where it came from. I"m sure Wikipedia could tell me but I don’t really care. Already things have changed for the better from 2006 in at least one area, but it’s a personal spot that I am not about to take public at the moment -- maybe in the future. Anyway, the trend is up.

The football column is officially over for another season and I have, for the time being, sworn off hotel reviews. Having revised Misspent Youth (I swear that book always seems about halfway finished no matter how much or how little time I spend on it), I am now copy editing the Business As Usual again for the umpteenth time in anticipation of a new publisher picking it up once I remove it from the evil dirtbags who call themselves publishers that have it now.

Without further ado, let's get it started.

Ice Storm
Chilly Down South
Living in the Past
Lousy is as Lousy Does