Friday, December 09, 2005

Getting There: The football column has pretty much totally consumed my life. I've gotten to the point where I am glad there are only three weeks left. But it's been quite an experience. It's really the first time I've written anything under a hard deadline. I knew it would be lots of work and lots of compromises, but anticipating something and actually living it are, as always, very different experiences. That said, I won’t hesitate to do it again next year. Here’s Week 14.

Also posted is my review of Wynn Las Vegas over at Hotel Chatter. Final judgment is that it is neck and neck with THEhotel as the best on the Strip.

So through the end of the year I have three more football columns and, yes, my Hawaii write-up. My sincere hope is that when I am done with those I will be well positioned and properly conditioned to complete my next novel. I have also been collecting some links, so you should get a link dump pretty soon.