Saturday, June 07, 2003

Since When Is It Saturday, Already?: I'm not entirely clear on why it's been so long since my last update. I believe I may have slipped into a time warp or something. More farm fresh, quality content coming soon - I promise.

If you get a chance, you should start watching the HBO series, The Wire. It is a terrific police drama, set in the gritty areas of Baltimore. Completely cynical, but completely humanistic. The characters are almost uniformly ineloquent, yet you come to know them thoroughly. Fabulous drama. I hesitate to recommend it because, as I write this, we are one episode into the second season and even at this early stage it may be difficult to catch up.

I'm looking forward to adding it to my next HBO Original Programming review, along with the superb, just finished season of Six Feet Under.