Monday, June 06, 2022

The Month That Was - May 2022

Endless activity -- most of which is out of bounds for this blog.  I will say the day job has gotten quite crazy.  It is really bizarre to be at this late stage in my career and suddenly to be working madly like I was 25 again.  I've had more upheaval in my day job in the last few months than in the entire previous 28 years.  So far it is working in favor of my career so I am kind of trying to roll with it.  

Coupled with further upheaval in my personal relationships (not bad, just more demanding of my time), my writing has suffered.  I am about two thirds done with the final review of my next novel prior to it hitting Kindle and I literally can't find the appropriate time to finish.  At least I am close enough to know it's the last review.  I have changed nothing during an in depth reading of the first 60-70%.


Meanwhile Spring proceeds -- the bikes are tuned-up and ready to ride, the garden beds have been mulched, and short sleeves are all I need. 


[Travel] Back to the Island

[Movies] No Way Home

[TV] Better Call Saul