Sunday, November 08, 2020

The Month That Was - October 2020

 Eight months into the pandemic and find I am fully used to the current state of affairs: Mask wearing inside in public, working from home, making other relatively minor concessions to the pandemic life. I have begun to wonder if I will ever "go back" to work in the way I had done most of my life. In my company it is forbidden to return to the office until January at the soonest, and even then there will be options and possibly outright disincentives to cube-dwelling.  It will be a very strange atmosphere for the final 5-ish years of my working life.  

The good news is I finished revision 3 of my latest book and am now on to revision 4.  The bad news is that I found a key flaw in the fundamental premise.  Fixing that is what revision 4 will be.  Ten steps forward, nine steps back, but I do finally have the sense that I might actually finish it one day.


[Covid19] Coronatime, Month 8

[TV] Toob Notes

[Rant] Where in the World