- The plaza at City Hall
- Deserted street, early Saturday morning.
- Rogers Center -- the stadium formerly known as the Skydome, as seen from the lounge in the Hard Rock Cafe
- Also from the Skydome, an effigy of sports fandom.
- From the Art Gallery of Toronto, an intimate view of the Henry Moore room.
- Also from the AGO, a room from a special exposition on Design and The Future. It is entirely covered in photographs.
- The city's style focus can be painful.
- Not Toronto, but a nice shot of the Horseshoe Falls with the Maid of the Mist at its ultimate destination.
From Ann Arbor:
- A rather well-know mural. Can you name the portraits?
- The city specializes in stencil graffiti.
- A scene from the Dawn Treader used bookstore. Very cool place.
- Encore Records (used music) keeps their most campy album covers on display. Music to Break a Sub-Lease -- heh-heh. Another very cool place.
From New Orleans:
- The view from the room I lucked into at The Ritz.
- One of the riverboats on the Mississippi. Genuine enough for a genuine tourist.
- A view of the Crescent City from the Mississippi.
And yes, I know I still owe you a full accounting of my trip through Canada. Real Soon Now.