Thursday, December 08, 2022

The Month That Was - November 2022

Thanks were given.  Whatever griping and sniveling I may do from time to time, I really do understand and appreciate how lucky I am as you can see from my missive below. 

I find I'm busying myself with house stuff.  For the past five or so years I have had a houseguest with a cat.  Now that they're gone, I feel like it's time to get back to some upgrades.  I am also slowly working through a purge of Stuff in anticipation of eventually selling the place.  I realize those two things are at odds.  You should never upgrade in advance of selling because you never make your money back.  We'll see how that develops.


I feel a bit weird not having a writing project active for the first time in a quarter-century. For now I still plan to hold off on the next project until retirement.  Bit by bit, I'm making progress towards that time and the start of the next chapter.


[Travel, Rant] Gratitude Checklist

[Rant] More of the Same

[Roaring 20s] Roaring 20s 2.0: ChatGPT is My Co-pilot