Wednesday, August 03, 2022

The Month That Was - July 2022

It will not surprise you to know that the book is not ready yet.  The latest snag is with the cover art.  Even though it is only going to be on Kindle it still needs cover art. And all the graphics I like have royalties attached to them.  So the hunt for a royalty free cover continues.  I have high hopes for next month.  On the upside, ideas for a sequel are forming in my brain.

I still have not seen the house I bought in Savannah, but that's another thing I hope to do this month.  More on that purchase adventure below.


Beyond that, it's been a beautiful summer, if a bit warm.  I've been on the bike a lot; enough that I am considering buying a new one since mine is an Amazon-special purchased at least 15 years ago.  Although I am told bikes, like many things, are in short supply.


Whatever the case, I continue to plod forward, still above ground.


[TV] Two from the Wasteland

[Sports] Tour de France 

[House and Home] Homes Sweet Homes