Friday, July 08, 2022

The Month That Was - June 2022

I am astounded by how fast the months pass.  That we are now halfway through 2022 boggles the mind.  I continue on my breakneck pace with changes coming fast and furious.  I am now the owner of a second home in Savannah, GA.  A rental and investment property, mostly because my money in the stock market is going nowhere but down and I have a very reliable tenant.  I may write more about this, but not this month. I need to let the experience marinate for a bit. 

My day job continues to be a swirl of madness, but at least it's productive madness, and at the moment a good salary is priceless.  


The good news is my book is complete.  All that's left for me is to arrange cover art, write both short and long descriptions for Amazon, and load it onto Kindle.  Fingers crossed, next month I will tell you about it.


We are experiencing a lovely summer, I've had the windows open and been out on the bike quite a bit.  Alas, the days are already getting shorter. 


[Heath and Fitness, Retirement and Old Age] Retirement and Chemicals and Life

[Movies] Strange Dr. Strange

[Good Links] Link Dump