Friday, October 09, 2020

The Month That Was - September 2020

Bluntly put, I turned 60 this month. I suppose I should have something of great gravity to say, but I don’t think I do. Follow up is below.

Here at summer’s end (summer the season, not the summer of my life, although that too) I find myself generally pleased with how I spent the warm months. I spent a good deal of time outside. A lot of exercise. A couple of trips. I have too few summers left to waste any.

One bad thing is that the pandemic completely disrupted my already weak writing habit. It seems like it would be a trivial thing to fix. The place I did all my writing previously is unavailable to me now, so I need to find somewhere to replace it. The problem is that I treat excuses not to write like most people treat excuses not to exercise. That is to say, the lamest one is good enough. This is job one for me at this point. Build a new writing habit.

[Rant] 60
[Covid19] Coronatime, Month 7
[Good Links] Fallback Links