Thursday, August 06, 2020

The Month That Was - July 2020

I've been counting blessings. In fact, there is a post below solely dedicated to that. As a result I think I am emerging from my depressive, negative state of the last couple of months. I actually got revision 3 of my latest manuscript roughed out, so that was promising. I got back to the gym very briefly, until it was shut down again.

In any event, I'll let my blessings post speak for itself. There is a possibility that my imminent 60th birthday is having some negative effect on my psyche, but that's really never been the case with milestone birthdays before. Despite the size of that number, I honestly believe I can still do whatever I want in this world. Or at least, whatever pandemic protocol allows.

[Rant] Blessings
[TV] Sad State of the Toob
[Covid19, Rant] Coronatime, Month 5
[Tech, Rant] Defending Facebook