Friday, July 12, 2019

The Month That Was - June 2019

Two short trips this month, neither of which I'm going to write up. One was Up North to the area of Sleeping Bear Dunes National Park where it rained every day and high temps barely touched 60. The other was to Texas hill country between San Antonio and Austin where it rained every day and nightly lows temps rarely dipped below 80. Both trips were delightful in spite of the weather.

I've been spending a lot of time in fitness activities, which as you know I try not to write about, but I might for next month as they dovetail with some other topics of interest.

I am close to starting on the revision of my manuscript. It is mostly out of my head now, so I hope to see with fresh eyes for the horrible thing that it is.

[Rant] What am I Missing?
[Rant, Sports] Fakery for No Fun and No Profit
[Cars] Meet George Jetson