Wednesday, March 06, 2019

The Month That Was - February 2019

It's time for cabin fever. This is the point where everyone who says they love the change of seasons starts wishing the next change would hurry up.

I fought a lot with tires this month. I developed a slow leak in one and a had a major blowout in another (in the middle of a blizzard). Annoyances. They were repaired relatively quickly, but I am grateful that I can change a tire (which I am told is no longer a assumed skill), and grateful that my car has at least a temporary spare as opposed to a patch kit that is now all too common.

It's also tax time. Ugh. The cold, the annoyance, the drudgery. Escape opportunities are minimal. It all adds up to making me restless. But the tax refund should help fund a nice trip.

[Tech, Rant] The World Observes What Follows On
[TV] True Detective, True Again
[House and Home] Under Vacuum