Saturday, February 02, 2008

The Month That Was - January 2008: I think this is the first month is years when I didn't do any travelling. Not even a weekend or an overnighter. That must not continue. In the meantime, I finished my Death Valley trip report. There are some good photos in there, but it's amazing the difference a good monitor can make when looking at photos online. Viewed through my cheapy 14" Dell LCD at work, they look rather bland, but in my spankin' HP 23" external monitor at home they are striking.

With my football column on hiatus, all that is left is for me to return to fiction. About time. But I do not want to let February slip away without at least a brief bit of travel. Suggestions are welcome.

Tube Notes
Detroit Low Down
Tender is the Night
Zune, Zune, Zune
Insane Clown Politics