Monday, April 15, 2002

Donuts Anyone?: Snagged from the forums at Ars Technica:
  • I can't reach my license unless you hold my beer. (OK in Texas)

  • Sorry, Officer, I didn't realize my radar detector wasn't plugged in.

  • Aren't you the guy from the Village People?

  • Hey, you must've been doin' about 125 mph to keep up with me. Good job!

  • Are You Andy or Barney?

  • I thought you had to be in relatively good physical condition to be a police officer

  • You're not gonna check the trunk, are you?

  • I pay your salary!

  • Gee, Officer! That's terrific. The last officer only gave me a warning, too!

  • Do you know why you pulled me over? Okay, just so one of us does.

  • I was trying to keep up with traffic. Yes, I know there are no other cars around. That's how far ahead of me they are.

  • When the Officer says "Gee Son....Your eyes look red, have you been drinking?" You probably shouldn't respond with,"Gee Officer your eyes look glazed, have you been eating doughnuts?"

  • What? You need a license to drive?

  • Wow, no wonder your wife sleeps around, with your breath!

  • Is your power a penis substitute?

  • Yes, I know my driving is not 100%, but you have to agree that it is still pretty good for someone who is completely drunk

  • Can you come back in 5 minutes? I'm in the middle of a telephone conversation.

  • Oops...I thought you were a prostitute.

  • Do I have any fruits or vegetables? I don't know. Is cocaine a fruit or vegetable?

  • A hundred dollar fine? Well, I think George Washington can change your mind.

  • Did you pull me over because of the drugs under the seat, the body in the trunk, or the burned out tail-light?

  • Whoops, that's the fake one... here ya go, this is the one.

  • Gee, that gut sure doesn't inspire confidence.

  • Is it true that guys become cops because they can't work at McDonald's ?

  • My gun fell off my lap and got lodged on the gas pedal

  • Hey, is that a 9mm ? That's nothing compared to this .44 magnum!

  • Do you have any idea how much of a hurry I'm in?

  • You're lucky this car needs a tune-up or you'd have never caught me

  • In California we drive like that all the time, what's the problem?

  • If you'd try the stuff I just had, you wouldn't be so damn uptight

  • Aren't there real crooks somewhere you should be catching?

  • Well, those two other guys didn't stop for that school bus either

  • Yes, I saw your lights on, but I thought you going to get a doughnut

  • Just had to try out that new siren, didn't you?

  • Do you have any idea who you're talking to?

  • There's no way I was going 85. I had the cruise set at 80.

  • What's wrong, Ossifer? I swear to drunk I'm not God! And really, there is no blood in my alcohol
  • That uniform makes your ass look really big.

  • You don't happen to have any beer in your car?

  • I was going to be cop, but I decided to finish high school instead.

  • So what if I was speeding? Whatcha gonna do about it Mr. Hotshot?